D12 SAMPLE ART ACTIVITY 3
Painting a camouflage design on the body or face using patterned material as the background. Students aim to blend the body into a background by imitating the design pattern of the material.
- Good face /body paints. (Grimas / Snazaroo)
- Small paintbrushes
- Make up sponges
- Baby wipes
- Animal print material, bright bold prints
- Select the background material
- Select whether you are painting a leg, arm, or face
- Keep the material spread out close by so you can keep checking the pattern or design as you paint it on the other person or yourself
- Once finished, take a photo with the material behind so the camouflage stands out.
ART ACTIVITY EXAMPLES